Relax! We all pay tax
Students to have an interesting discussion about the first job, responsibilities, tax evasion and taxation that can actually help enjoy earnings more.
The lesson can prove to be a very useful as a resource teachers can recommend in preparation for a class on Ethics. The students can be provided with a list of concepts they need to follow throughout the lesson, such as:
- What is before-tax income?
- What is after-tax income?
- When can a teenager get hired?
- Do teens have fiscal responsibilities?
- Why do taxpayers have to fill in the annual fiscal declaration?
- What is tax exemption?
Course “Relax! We all pay tax.”
Interactive whiteboard (or just an LCD projector)
taxes, taxation, taxpayers, fiscal responsibilities, fiscal declaration, tax exemption