Relax! We all pay tax.
Students to have an interesting discussion about the first job, responsibilities, tax evasion and taxation that can actually help enjoy earnings more.
The lesson can prove to be a very useful as a resource teachers can recommend in preparation for a class on Ethics. The students can be provided with a list of concepts they need to follow throughout the lesson, such as:
• What is before-tax income?
• What is after-tax income?
• When can a teenager get hired?
• Do teens have fiscal responsibilities?
• Why do taxpayers have to fill in the annual fiscal declaration?
• What is tax exemption?
The content of this training course:
- is of general nature only and is not intended to address the specific circumstances of any particular individual or entity;
- does not provide professional or legal advice;
- is valid as of the date of its publication. Updated VAT rates can be consulted on EUROPA.
Only European Union legislation published in the Official Journal of the European Union is deemed authentic.
Course “Relax! We all pay tax.”
Interactive whiteboard (or just an LCD projector)
taxes, taxation, taxpayers, fiscal responsibilities, fiscal declaration, tax exemption