Beware of the Dark Side
Students are to have an interesting discussion about Shadow Economy and the way it slowly dries out any public budget it touches and makes the public services wilt.
The lesson can prove to be a very useful as a resource teachers can recommend in preparation for a class on Ethics. The students can be provided with a list of concepts they need to follow throughout the lesson, such as:
• What is Tax Evasion and how could I avoid it?
• What consequences do “shady tax practices” have?
• How do I get my taxes in order?
• What is Resistance to Taxation?
The content of this training course:
- is of general nature only and is not intended to address the specific circumstances of any particular individual or entity;
- does not provide professional or legal advice;
- is valid as of the date of its publication. Updated VAT rates can be consulted on EUROPA.
Only European Union legislation published in the Official Journal of the European Union is deemed authentic.
Course “Beware of the Dark Side”
Interactive whiteboard (or just an LCD projector)
taxes, taxation, resistance, tax evasion, tax practices